We are looking for an experienced MU Project Manager to work on New Connections for our client in the North West.
The role pays a salary of up to £45,000 plus car.
You should be a reliable Project Manager who has the ability to plan domestic new connection projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Experience in delivering Gas, Water & Power Domestic New Connections
- Expert knowledge of utility products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the Multi Utility process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills