We are looking for skilled and experienced Cable Jointers and Mates to join our client who is based in the North West.
You must hold either SPEN or ENW authorisations that allow you to join services to mains.
Working within two-men teams, you will assist in the supply, installation and maintenance LV electricity distribution systems including new connections and LV mains.
You should have at least 2-year’s experience of working in a similar role and must hold Scottish Power authorisations.
The role is full time, permanent and is Monday to Friday (8 am to 4.30pm).
Day to day tasks:
- Jointing and Terminations connections
- Cable Laying
- Fault finding
- Completion of test certificates
- Complete Daily Risk Assessment
- Adhere Client and DNO Safety Rules
- Follow SHEQ Processes and Procedures
- Work within authorisation levels and never exceed them
- Having 2 years proven experience working as an LV Cable Jointer
- Hold valid SPEN or ENW authorisations to allow you to work on services and join them to the mains.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Hold a valid NRSWA accreditation
- Have the ability to understand utility drawings and designs
2C recruitment Ltd specialising in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment.
Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power, Water and Communications Utilities.
We have relationships with contractors and utility companies providing a service within the multi-utilities arena.
An example of some of the utility roles we cover include:
Mains & Service Layers, Multi Utility Project Managers, Cable Jointers, Gas Designers, Electric Designers, Water Designers, Multi Utility Designers, Surveyors, AutoCAD Operators and Technical Admin.