Business Development Manager - Scotland
£40k - £60k + Commission & Bonus
Our client provide Industrial IT solutions for the connected world. Their goal is to help their customers improve industrial operations through the provision of a set of hardware, software and managed services to suit operational goals and requirements.
They are a dynamic, growing provider of Industrial IT Solutions (incorporating hardware, software and services), one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For with a client list that reads like a ‘who’s who?’ of major blue chip organisations and is totally dedicated to customer service. They have a strong culture of employee engagement and personal development, achieving Gold status in the Investors in People accreditation.
The purpose of the role is to achieve financial targets that are attributed to the area at the start of the Financial Year, through:
* Driving specification of Software and Industrial IT products and services portfolio for planned Capex projects within new and existing accounts.
* By creating an account plan for each existing and target account to enable achievement of revenue targets.
* By introducing new products and services into existing and new accounts by identifying current business issues and goals.
* By expanding our current list of contacts within new and existing accounts to ensure that we have visibility of Operations and IT planned projects.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Ambitious and hungry for success with an aspiration to manage all aspects of the sales process
- Demonstrable track record of successfully selling high-value IT projects into industry
- Experience of tender process and of medium to large roll out and implementation
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more then please apply now.